Cross posting from your Art business page to you Personal page~~~~~~ so you do not have to upload Art two times..
You can link your Business Art page with your Personal User page. it works like the pages do at face book.. they are separate pages.. but as at face book.. you can send a share right after you upload or anytime.. by clicking the share button and tell it to share on your page.. alternately you can also post a link to your Business page at the bottom of every post you make in your personal page as a signature as sorts.. just use the link command in the post! This is how many also do it at Face Book!

Another question...when I go to share a pic, I don't see an option to share it to my business page, only my wall or a friends wall...is there a way to do this?

Thanks

Adam Braun said...

Another question...when I go to share a pic, I don't see an option to share it to my business page, only my wall or a friends wall...is there a way to do this?

Thanks

Currently, there isn't. You can, however, post images on your business page and share it to the news feed. Facebook business pages work this way — depending upon your page settings.

Thanks

Page generated in 0.8634 seconds with 50 queries and GZIP enabled on 192.185.41.237.