Hello all, I understand there is some confusion regarding creating albums, so I'm going to give you a little tutorial here that will hopefully help you out with that. Have a read of this, try it out and then if you have any questions do let me know.

This is going to be how to create an album from your profile page:

Click on your Photos in your menu on your wall. When you click on "+Upload a New Image" it will open a page and say "Photo Album" at the top. Beside "Select an Album" should be "Create A New Album". Click on that. Then name it, etc. and SAVE it. Then you can select it from your Album list under Select Album (you'll get a drop down then) and upload images to it. When you upload your image select a Category for it, then set your Privacy and Comment Privacy, and Upload.

IMPORTANT: DO NOT re-set the image to another Category (in the upper right menu) when you upload it and edit the info. This will create two identical albums and you can't get rid of one without getting rid of them both. It's a little glitch here that I had problems with in beta-testing, so I know. Go ahead and upload where you originally put it. If you want to move it after you've saved it, then go to the image and click on the Actions button and Edit Image.

Last update on April 3, 5:59 am by Sidhe Rose (just call me 'Ray').
Topics: create, albums

Wish me luck, going to try to make a new album.  lol  I might need more coffee first...

Page generated in 0.3633 seconds with 47 queries and GZIP enabled on 192.185.41.237.